This blog is about the Internet and Business and includes very good information on how to start an Internet Business.
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
If you are desperate to start making money online then there is no better way to get started than to visit this site and become successful in 30 days. It is really amazing what can be done with this information. You get a step by step guide on what actions to take to ensure your success.
Visit Free report
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Saturday, December 16, 2006
Monday, November 06, 2006
Internet Business Resources
Affilaite Project X
Get paid to play video games
Video Game Tester
Ultimate Roulette System
Affordable Small Business Web Hosting
blogging to the bank
Ultimate Wealth Package
Easy Chair Millionaire
Improve Golf Swing
Police Car Auction
Download Music to PSP
Super Affiliate handbook
Data Entry Bank
Beating Adwords: Adwords Revealed
Killer Ab Workout
Adwords Miracle or not?
Data Entry Pro
Forex Currency Trading
Increase vertical Leap by 6 inches!
Rich Jerk or plain jerk?
Affiliate Cash Vault Scam
Monday, October 23, 2006
Make Money Online with Affiliate Programs
So you want to make money online but don't know exactly how to get started. Here you will find the simple steps to take to get your website up and making money in no time. Affiliate Marketing has been around for some time now and it is a very easy way to make money online without the huge cost of investing in a traditional business.
An affiliate marketer is someone who markets a product that is not their own and then collects a commission when a sale is made from their unique link. This link will be given to you when you sign up for free to these affiliate programs. There are actually some affiliates that make a full time living just from marketing products as an affiliate. Rosalind Gardner makes nearly $500,000 per year just from affiliate marketing. Yes, she has been doing this for some time now and she really knows her stuff.
Another great reason to start marketing affiliate products is because it gives you the opportunity to own your own business. Affiliate Marketing is something that can be done from your computer at any location you choose as long as you have an internet connection. No matter if you are in your basement at home or on the beach in Hawaii, you can run your affiliate business online.
The truth is that you really can make very good income from affiliate marketing provided that you get started off the right way. Very few explain affiliate marketing better than Rosalind Gardner.
Below you will find 10 steps to take to get your affiliate business underway.
1. You will need to find out what people are searching for so you can suggest a product to them. The best way to do this is to visit Cbengine.com. Type in something that you think may sell well online. For example, some people are very good at training their pets and they sell guides on how to train pets. So you could look up how many times people search for "dog training" or "how to train my pet". Then you can visit Clickbank.com and find a product that you can promote as an affiliate. You can sign up for clickbank free and then choose which products to promote. Keep this in mind as well. After you search for a keyword with cbengine.com, go to google and type in that same keyword. Check out the top for how many results came back. If there are more than 10,000,000 then you probably need to find a new keyword to promote. For example "dog training" has 300,000,000 results. This will probably not be a good keyword to start with. However, "train your dog to stop barking" has only 1,000,000 results. This will be much better to start with.
2. You will want to get a website at some point. I use iPowerweb.com. It is very easy to use and very affordable. You can start off with a blog if you want to but a website looks much more professional and hosting is not very expensive these days.
3. You will need some content for your website. I suggest writing your own articles because you will own them and will not have to link to the original author from your website. But if you need to you can visit elance.com and get some articles about your topic from there. So if you write your own articles then you can add in your affiliate link in the text of the article. So if you chose the how to train your dog to stop barking then you can write an article about that and include the affiliate link to the product you are promoting ( which you found from clickbank.com ).
4. Choose your affiliate products. Search through clickbank.com and find some products that relate to your website. There are thousands of products available to promote so there is sure to be one that fits in with the topic of your website.
5. Now you will want to get your affiliate link and place it throughout the articles on your website. Remember to put the keywords in the anchor text. For example, above in this post I had a link to clickbank.com. I used Clickbank.com as the anchor text. This is a very important part of searh engine optimization. I will not go into too much detail about it but if you really want to cash in with your website I suggest visiting SEO Copywriter.
6. Sign up for google adsense. These are ads placed on your website that will make your website some extra revenue.
7. Submit your website to google.com, msn.com, yahoo.com, and dmoz.com. This will make sure that your website gets indexed in the search engines.
For the remaining 3 crucial steps to making money as an affiliate sign up for this free newsletter
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Looking for a reliable wholesale dropshipper? Finally, you have found a wholesale dropshipper that will dropship any item you want. Now you can start working for yourself instead of that boss and make money on your terms.
Imagine being able to find a real wholesale dropshipper that can get you access to any product available today! No matter what you are looking for, whether it be brand name shoes, brand name clothes, or brand name electronics, you will have them at your fingertips.
You are about to discover how to find a wholesale dropshipper and finally start that internet business you have been dreaming of. You will find out exactly which dropshippers that ebay powersellers use to make themselves a fortune online. There is a difference between real wholesale dropshippers and fake ones.
Real wholesale dropshippers would never charge you an extra fee to dropship the package to your customer, fake ones do charge this fee. This is because the fake dropshippers are really middlemen which are cutting into your profits. To run a successful internet business you need to be able to find your products to dropship quickly. This is why ebay powersellers make so much money, they have access to any wholesale item they want at any time. Now you will too!
This is the #1 guide to find real wholesale dropshippers. Don't spend your money on fees and "wholesale prices" from fake dropshippers, get the real deal find a wholesale dropshipper for any product you want. Choose from over 500 drop-shippers. Check out these wholesale dropshippers below.